The vampires just showed up and captured Eddie (Buffy's Psych 101 classmate). Xander hasn't appeared yet, and I'm okay with that. Buffy is living off campus, so not sure if Joyce is going to show up this season. Who pays for a dorm room when your house is a mile down the road? Not getting that part (especially when she and Joyce are always talking about how tight money is).
Giles just had nasties with some chick from his college days.
Okay, we just met the surfer dude vampire, and this hot chick vampire, Sunday. I kind of like her, but I think she's gonna die soon. :)
Willow is still wearing puffy sweaters. You can take the girl out of Tool Town...
Where is my Sunnydale T-shirt?
Oh, Xander is back and yes, he's at the Bronze.
Gotta run, bus is pulling up to school. I'll check in with you during Study Hall.
Kisses -
A.S.

No comments:
Post a Comment