Monday, February 15, 2010

Season 3 is Almost Over

So, just to let you know what a good friend I am, I am watching all seven seasons of Buffy the Vampire Slayer (henceforth known as BTVS) for my friends, C & C. This has been so not as easy as I thought it would be. First of all there are like 22 episodes per season (you do the math), and as much as I hated the first few episodes of season 1, I think I'm officially in love with Angel, so I must press on. 

I don't live under a rock so I've heard some of the things that I'm giong to find out.  Like gross Willow (you know her as the Band Camp chick from those awesome American Pie movies) ends up liking chicks.  I feel badly for all the chicks at Sunnydale High because I bet her breath smells like old milk. She's nasty, and like I realize this was filmed in the 90's, but overalls everyday to school.  Really Willow?

I think it would be sick to be a slayer.  I would totally start with all those dark EMOs over at Hot Topic.  What's their deal anyway?  It's like, "Attention guys. When your clothes are being sold at the mall, you are officially mainstream."  They need my guidance.

Better than being a slayer, would be to live in Cordelia's shoes for like just one day.  Loving her.  She's got the best body and hair.  Buffy and I would be like the best friends, but I wouldn't be able to hang out with Willow.  It's not like she's a skeez or anything, but the baby-talk-voice and purple hat both have to go before I'd be caught dead with her.  I'm all for buying your clothes at TJ Maxx, but let's not advertise it.  Right?

I gotta motor, but I'll check back with you after I get home from school. 

Kisses -

A.S

No comments:

Post a Comment