So how lucky is Sarah Michelle Gellar anyway? Married to FPJ? Smokin bod and years of BTVS reunions ahead of her. I wonder what she's up to? Okay back to more serious items. Willow just tried to work some spell and it's backfired on her. The good news is that this "alter-Willow" has a much better sense of style. She went and got push-up bra for her little peanut boobs, and she's in all leather. Finally. Now we need her to stop talking like she's got mashed potatoes in her mouth.So, as you can see, I figured out how to upload pictures. Well, I guess I shouldn't really say figured out, because there's a big button that says "add an image." So, it really wasn't that big of a deal.
My big question today is for the school administrator of Sunnydale High. It seems that in virtually every episode, Buffy and her cadre of teen slaying friends, destroy the school library killing all the demons from The Hellmouth. I'm talking about all the windows breaking, books on fire, chairs smashed over the library desks and the lights shattering sparks all over the carpet. Not once has any one questioned the cost to have everything fixed. Like aren't the janitors all like "really? again?." And how come no one calls the Superintendant to let her know what's going on virtually every night? Well, I guess I have bigger problems. Like, what am I going to wear to school tomorrow? It's not global warming, but I have a closet full of new spring skirts, and I can't wear them until it warms up. I'm so over winter. What is this? Fargo?
Mom's calling. BRB.
Kisses -
A.S.
No comments:
Post a Comment