Oh my Blog! I totally just figured out how to post while I'm on the bus. Loving my
iPhone
. Dad's fat and bald, but when it comes to technology he totally hooks me up. I guess he's not that bad. So, I have 6 episodes left of
season 3
, but I can't not talk about what I now know. So,
Faith (
Eliza Dushku) has officially made it over to the dark side, and has joined forces with the mayor of Sunnydale. I don't trust her.
Willow is becoming a witch and just threw a pencil into the side of a tree with her mind. You would think she'd use some of her spells to get herself some new clothes. Here's an idea Will...try wearing a bra. You're little mosquito bites are poking through your shirt like erasers on all those pencils. I hope she decides to go to college next season and it's far away from Sunnydale.
Xander
and Faith just bumped uglies in the last episode. Xander is getting cuter every season. I so need to IMDB him and find out what he's doing these days. We all know by now that Angel moved on to his own show and is now the hunky man meat on Bones. I so want to marry him.
Willow is torturing me with her wardrobe slections. She's wearing an oversized knit pink v-neck with plastic daisies around the caller. Willow? Are you like 4?
Oh, no, almost home. Better shut down.
Kisses -
A.S.
No comments:
Post a Comment