Like for example. Could Shaun White be any scarier looking? How much time can one guy spend on his hair? And he's got this enormous mouth and biggest teeth I've ever seen. He reminds me that weird guy from Children of the CornOkay, well at least I have my friends in Sunndale. I'm on disc two of Season 4, and things are really picking up. Spike has been apprehended by some freak show military guys who stun-gunned him; and now he's in a fish bowl while they start some tests (we're not sure yet if it's government or a private agency). Riley is so into Buffty, but he's just not there yet. Seems professor Walsh is getting on everyone's nerves. I think we may know what's going to happen with her. Prediction. I know, I should pick only one, but I'm throwing out two. Prof Walsh either dies in the next episode and turns mega-vamp evil, or she and Giles hook up and she joins the gang for nightly patrols. Fingers crossed for joining the gang!
Ick - I have a Mathlete's meeting. Any 19-year-old Math hunks wanna join?
Kisses -
A.S.
No comments:
Post a Comment