I'm like so over excited for this season. I'm 5 episodes in and I can't stop watching. I've heard people say that about books. :) So much is going on since we last chatted, and I don't quite know where to begin. Okay, I guess the biggest story is between Oz and Veruca (she's the skankie groupie-turned-singer who's now headlining at The Bronze nearly every night). Well Willow being so clued in was quick to notice that Oz was holding his own wooden stake for Veruca. They have an unspeakable connection, and well it turns out that V is a skank-wolf and she and Oz did the deed - Twice. Naturally Will came bouncing in with her Hello Kitty clothes and found O&V naked in the cage after just having had gross Wolf sex.
Whilst trying to cast a spell on evil V, Will is interrupted by an attack from her new frenemy. Buffy shows up, kills V and spares Oz. However, Oz awakens only to realize that he must leave Sunnydale, as to not cause anymore pain that he already has. Honestly, I'm okay with it.
The next big story is Parker the Pansy. Turns out he is a big dog (not a wolf) and is tagging all the co-eds. Well Buffy calls it quits during the "Beer Bad" episode where all the beer being served at the Bronze makes anyone who drinks it stupid. Xandler is, of course, the new bartender in town, and wallowing in her loss of Parker, Buffy fis the new barfly hooked on the dangerous brew. She turns into a cavewoman and that's when she's mustered enough energy to break it off with Parker. Now she can focus on Riley.
Okay, going out to dinner now with Granny and Sheldon.
Kisses -
A.S.

No comments:
Post a Comment