So, like for real? They blew up Sunnydale High School to kill the mayor during the Ascention? I like had no idea that was happening. Okay, I'm tyring not to like freak out, but I've heard rumblings that Cordelia is off the show for good. I did a little sleuthing and it appears that she went to join the cast of
Angel 
(the spinoff). Ugh, I'm so bummed
There is however, some light at the end of the Slayer tunnel. I'm stopping by to pick up
Season 4
from C & C tonight. Okay, they totally work at Shaw's, and they are the deli twins. I heard a funny thing on Family Guy today. These chicks were picking on Meg, and they said "where are you going to return those empty soda cans...The ShawSkank Redemption Center?" It toally made me think of meat slicing friends.
So grandma is in town and I guess she's making dinner tonight. She hasn't cooked in like 30 years, so Blake forced her into going to the store (yes, Shaws) to get a roast to put into a crock pot so dinner would be ready when we all get home. Granny isn't such a good cook, and she really loves her big bottle of wine. She's not a day drinker though, so she shouldn't be drunk until dessert.
So need to jam, but will chit chat with you all when I get back home.
Kisses -
A.S.
No comments:
Post a Comment