Thursday, February 25, 2010

Disc 4, Season 4

So much has happed since we last spoke.  I officially have a favorite episode.  It's called "Hush" and everyone loses their voice for the like almost the whole episode.  I watched the Special Features on the disc and they had a mini Making of Hush and it was interviews with the creative people behind it.  The show totally had these old blue guys who floated around town.  It was very cool.  Okay, so much to cover...

Professor or Secret Government Scientist?  Well, both my predictions for the Professor were wrong.  Evidently she's in charge of project 314, which is a beast she is building down at the Initiative.  What's the Initiative?  It's the name of the government control center that, get this, is located under he frat house.  I know...awesome.  So to get to the initiative you have to look into this mirror and a retinal scan is done to verify your identity.  The the mirror slides open to an elevator and that takes you down.  So the place is like wicked huge and they've got all these labs and equipment.  Turns out project 314 has come to life and he's just killed the professor. 

Riley, it turns out is a military special agent and is working for, or shall I say, worked for Maggie the professor.  They have been kidnapping demons at night to study them and take their good parts to give to Adam.  Oh, Adam is the name of the beast they are building.  It would have been too easy to call him 314.  Well, Adam is hungry and has escaped so now Buffy are Riley are giong to have to team up to get him.

Willow has a girlfriend Tara, but they haven't touched each other's naughty things yet.  Of course this chick is as big a dork as Willow.  They're perfect for each other.  I'm not looking forward to their first kiss.  Remember Tara (old milk).

Xandler isn't doing much of anything except for Anja.  He doesn't go to school, so he sells sports bars and delivers pizza when he's not hanging out in the basement.

Giles is just starting to bug me.  Spike is living in a crypt and Faith just woke up out from her coma.  She's lurking outside of Giles' house now.  The Gang is trying to figure out a way to capture Adam.

Coupla things.  Willow is so gross in this episode.  She's wearing a hat that she has pulled down around her ears and looks ridiculous.  And she's doing some sort of Flashdance thing with a sweater, that doesn't even match the hat.  Ick. Faith has a really long face.

I was so texting C&C yesterday and I said "I hope when Willow dies, that she's sad and alone."  I guess that makes me mean, but it's TV, so I can say those things. 

I wish I had Buffy's email addres and Riley's phone #.  Woof.

Gotta run,

- Kisses

A.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment