Monday, February 15, 2010

Putting Buffy to Bed for the Night

I've got to free myself up for a more diverse entertainment schedule for the night. Like it's super fun living in the 90's with B & Cordy, but it's time to live in the now.  I'll see them again tomorrow.  Okay, so shout out to all the OTH fans.  New show airs tonight and I'm psyched.  Two words.  Nate Scott.  Yum.  I'm convinced he's the one that started the whole "it's cool to wear black socks when you play basketball" thing.  He's such a babe.  What was life like before The CW? So while my Mom is trying to win a Dream Home from HGTV, I'm trying to win a "walk on" with One Tree Hill.  Oh my God, can you imagine them coming to my school to shoot a scene.  I would die, and everyone would be all like "Autum's the best."  I'm sure they're already saying that anyway.  JK.

Okay, so I'm feeling a little overwhelmed with things to do tonight.  Homework is so done. Blake (Mom) is making something that smells amazing.  Crepes with something stuffed inside with a sauce over the top.  She's such a good cook.  What?  Blake?  Yes, that's her name.  How cool is it that my mother has the same first name as like one of the hottest chicks on TV? I love it when she (my Blake not Gossip Girl Blake) tries to talk all cool with me like she's 18 again.  What a dork?  She said "chillaxing" the other day in front of me and Madden, and we were all like "really Blake?"  She tried, so I'll give her a little bit of credit.

Okay, so back to tonight's schedule.  After dinner I'll totally Facebook, and then maybe take that iPad thingy out of the box.  My dad (Sheldon) gave it to me for Valentine's Day.  I got him a card.  Whoops. Blake got a necklace, and she said she loved it, but I think she loves the Tiffany box just as much. So I've got One Tree Hill at 8, Life Unexpected at 9 and then I so have to watch last night's Big Love before I go to bed.  So, as you can see, I'm booked!

I need a snack.  When is dinner?

Kisses -

A.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment