Thursday, February 18, 2010

It's Halloween in CreepyDale

Of course Will is dressing up like a Joan of Ark. I hope someone burns her tonight. I'm sensing a change a change in her sexual preference. Buffy is now officially working Professor Walsh's TA. I think she's going to be giving him some T & A. Dirty Red Ridin Hood.

Xander is such a townie, but I'm sure he's going to register for classes soon enough. I've renamed Xander to Xandler (a cross between Xander and Chandler - from Friends). It's like he's a Matthew Perry wannabe. What's that all about?

I love Halloween. But I guess I don't want to rush things. I'm just looking forward to Spring. I'm going to get so tanned this year, and I'm going to spend so much time at the beach. Oh my God, ice cream every night. I'm so over winter. Luckily, Sheldon and Blake are taking me and Madden to Hawaii next month.

Uh oh, Oz just turned into a warewolf and scratched Willow (wahoo) and Xandler is invisible to everyone (double wahoo). Willow is the worst witch ever. Am I supposed to be rooting for her? That is so never going to happen.

I'm off to Spanish. Adios.

Kisses -

A.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment