Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I'm Psyched. Buffy and Spike Are Totally Getting Close

We just found out that Joyce needs a CT Scan, and it hit Buffy kind of hard, so she went outside to cry.  Spike comes out with a shot gun ready to kill B and he sees that she's upset.  He puts the gun down and pats her back to make her feel better.  Riley is history!  He's to clean for me Buffy anyway.

Now we have a new character to deal with.  Glory.  Love they name, and she's kind of got a cool voice.

Spike just got busted by Riley sniffing Buffy's pink sweater.  He's in looooooove.  Then he called Riley "White Bread."  That's so funny.  I think my love for Riley is slipping.  He'd be like all fun to show off at the prom, but then I think I'd be all like "what are you still doing here?"

Need to run.

Kisses -

A.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment